|Educator (Contract)||Full Time|
- Developing a differentiated curriculum combining functional academics, life skills and vocational skills
- Delivering lessons using a combination of methodology that is pupil-focused, fun and autism-friendly
- Creating a structured environment for meaningful learning
- Implementing and monitoring progress of students’ Individual Education Plan goals
- Collaborating effectively with parents to generalize skills learnt in school
- 2 GCE ‘A’ /H2 Level passes & 2 ‘AO’ / H1 Level passes (including General Paper or Knowledge Inquiry)
- A good overall International Baccalaureate Diploma score
- A local Polytechnic Diploma (NP, NYP, SP, TP, RP)
- Diplomas from NAFA or La Salle
- For candidates who partially meet any of the above but have local degree qualifications:
- Local Autonomous Universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SIT and SUSS)
- Relevant experience in teaching special needs students will be an advantage
- Working location: Eden School (Bukit Batok), 101 Bukit Batok West Ave 3 S(659168) and/or
Eden School (Ang Mo Kio)*, 2 Ang Mo Kio St 44 S(569250)
* This One Year Employment Contract is subject to renewal or a conversion to a Permanent Employment Agreement, upon good work performance.
* Eden School (Ang Mo Kio Campus) will be operational until 2021, after which the campus will be relocated permanently to Bukit Batok.
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.