|Senior Psychologist||Full Time|
- Conduct psychological, educational/vocational assessment for students at Eden School
Conduct functional complex behaviour analysis
- Develop and implement school-wide initiatives on positive approaches to behaviour support
- Plan and deliver behavior support and learning plans for students with autism
- Co-ordinate among key stakeholders to execute behaviour plans
- Manage a crisis support line for students) requiring immediate support for behavioural incidences
Program Planning & Delivery
- Plan and deliver programmes for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
(ASD) in the area of Life Readiness skills (e.g. self-regulation, work habits,
communication, social and play skills)
Training & Coaching
- Plan and deliver training on ASD related topics to stake holders
- Coach and develop therapist
- Provide supervision for registration for psychologist
- To provide routine reporting on agreed KPIs for Autism Therapists service
- To lead in the development of program, policies & procedures to promote best practice in Autism Therapists service provision.
- To collaborate in the development on best practices of service provision with other allied health professionals
- Any other responsibilities required by your Supervisor
- Registered member (SRP) of the Singapore Psychological Society or eligible for SRP registration.
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience in the same or related field, including assessment, intervention and teaching
- Desire to learn about Autism and the passion to serve the autism community and their families
- excellent collaborative skills
- Formal Certification or experience ABA would be an added advantage
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.