Eden Activity Club (EAC) is a service initiative from the AA(S) since October 2015. Its main mission is to provide social integration opportunities for adults on the autism spectrum who are currently without employment or support services.
Wholly funded by the National Council of Social Services (NCSS), EAC serves individuals on the autism spectrum who have difficulty accessing other support services and who may be socially isolated as a result.
The Club aims to increase the level of participation, community engagement and well-being of its members in an age-appropriate and meaningful social context. This is accomplished through making a weekly series of leisure and recreational activities available to its members. The various autism-friendly and interesting activities are adjusted to each individual’s level of support needs. A wide base of service providers also allows the Club to cater to the different strengths and preferences of each member and gives them the opportunity to choose amongst the different programmes available.
|Our activities can be broadly categorised into|
Culinary / Baking
Health and Fitness
Each activity programme typically runs on a ten-week cycle.
- The applicant must be clinically diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or suspected ASD.
- The applicant must be 18 years old and above, in the year of enrolment.
- The applicant must not be already attending other programmes funded by the National Council of Social Service or Ministry of Social and Family Development.
- You can apply for EAC membership by submitting the electronic application form. Click on the link below or scan the QR code. Our staff will contact you upon successful registration (within 5 working days).
- Membership is free but activity fees apply (subject to changes determined by Eden Activity Club).
We Need Volunteers!
The Club is currently supported by one permanent staff and a small pool of volunteers. More volunteers are needed to expand the programmes available and to support a wider member base.