|Programme Coordinator||Full Time|
Programme Coordination for Eden School
- Oversee project management for EdenRight - a collection of curated content for parents delivered through an online platform.
- Oversee Caregiver Support Network – Develop, facilitate and coordination of activities for caregivers and families.
- Coordinate Eden Alumni Programmes - Roll out activities for caregivers, graduating students and alumni, to seamlessly transition from school to post-18 placement.
- Work closely with school leaders and domain leads to plan and execute creation of online teaching and learning content for parents.
- Work with Corporate Services Department to manage existing and prospective CSR partners, to establish long term partnerships to support running of programmes and activities for graduating students and alumni.
Programme Coordination for Eden for Life (Including Eden Activity Club and Eden Centre for Adults etc)
- Develop and manage activity-based programmes for adults on the autism spectrum
- Source for and assess external service providers / vendors / suppliers as to their suitability for inclusion into the programmes
- Budget for and manage the overall programme costing
- Plan, recruit and schedule for the necessary manpower (eg staff volunteers, non-technical external volunteers etc), activities, resources and logistics
- Perform any other relevant duties as requested by the Head of Programmes (Services for Adults) and / or Heads of Centre
- Work Hours: 5 days per week (including a half-day on Saturday morning)
- Work Locations: AA(S) HQ (Travelling is expected to other Eden Centres or locations of events/activities based on the operational needs and requirements)
- Skilled in Project Management and Instructional Design
- Good interpersonal, communication and coordination skills