|Operations Officer||Full Time|
- School Operations
- Ensure proper execution of school wide operational processes eg. Students daily arrival & dismissal, Parent Teachers Conference, School Bus Management, School Emergency Processes, Student Learning Journeys etc.
- Proper execution of visitor, contractors & security management processes.
- Provide logistics & resources support for School events within and beyond school premises.
- Support in School resource, operational items and equipment procurement
- Ensure proper storage and maintenance of school properties, eg furniture, keys, equipment and any other items under the care of Operations Department
- Keep inventory records and documentation of operational items & equipment.
- Perform administrative documentation and recording to further enhance operational processes.
- Provide support & guidance to staff on operation matters
- Improve operational efficiency and effectiveness in assigned areas of work.
- Facilities & Environment Management
- Liaise with contractors and vendors to ensure proper maintenance of school’s facilities and environment
- Conduct daily, weekly, periodic checks on school’s environment & facilities to ensure safety and integrity of systems, building and infrastructure.
- Maintain and ensure school facilities, equipment, assets etc are in proper working condition to support all school functions.
- Upkeep general cleanliness of school environment
- Perform reviews to enhance and improve school’s facilities and environment to make School a safer and better environment for students and staff.
- Support other duties and operations required by the School.
- Provide general operational support in organizational wide programmes and events.
- Participate in a working committee to advance school’s vision and mission.
- Undertake tasks and duties as assigned by Administration & Operations Manager and Principals to meet organizational needs.
- Possesses a minimum educational qualification as follows: O Level or Diploma
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience preferably in school environment and maintaining school facilities
- Candidate with Class 3 driving license would be an advantage
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.