|Operations Manager||Full Time|
- Responsible for the safe and efficient management, operation and development of all Eden School premises related functions and resources.
- Lead on planning, development and management of staff resources, including coordination and delegation of activities & tasks
- Responsible for developing, reviewing and monitoring premises related policies to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirement and integrity at national and local level.
- Manage health and safety across Eden School campuses
- Estate & Facilities Management (30%)
- Prepare and maintain work/inspection and testing schedules; standard operating procedures for all maintenance works, inspection and testing of plant, equipment, tools, facilities, vehicles etc.
- Ensure all estates and facilities paperwork is kept secure and up to date.
- Work in conjunction with the Administration & Operations Manager, plan works programmes, agree budget priorities, and prepare maintenance and capital expenditure plans.
- Safety & Emergency Preparedness Management (40%)
- Be responsible for managing all aspects of health and safety matters including risk assessments, health and safety policy, fire safety and emergency planning.
- Be responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of health and safety plans to ensure compliance, including health and safety strategic development and staff training.
- Ensure general and specific risk assessments are carried out and recorded in line with all health and safety requirements and that a culture of positive risk management is embedded across all areas.
- Eden Cafe Management (20%)
- Oversee the operation of Eden Café / Professor Brawn Express.
- Manage Café safety and hygiene processes and ensure that NEA and any other relevant authorities regulatory requirements are being complied & maintained.
- Oversee the recruitment, training and development of staff and the monthly budgeting to ensure Café operations are cost effective, without compromising on the quality of food and service.
- Project Management (10%)
- Manage Campus 2 project
- Project manage external stakeholders and provide monthly reports on project progress, and coordinate external & internal stakeholders for critical project decisions.
- Mediate between internal & external stakeholders, eg MOE representative, main contractor, sub-contractors etc
- Any Other Duties
- Support other duties and operations required by the School.
- Provide general operational support in organizational wide programmes and events.
- Participate in school and AAS wide programmes and events.
- Participate in a working committee to advance school’s vision and mission.
- Undertake tasks and duties as assigned by Principals to meet organizational needs.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Information Technology, Facilities Management or any related courses
- Strong organizational skills, keen to details and can work with minimum supervision
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Team player, flexible and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work in a fast pace, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Has experience in a school environment will be an advantage
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.