|Operations Executive||Full Time|
- Strategic Planning (30%)
School Safety & Emergency Preparedness
- Propose and develop school based safety and emergency preparedness policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) from guidelines and directives provided by MOE and the relevant authorities for both campuses.
- Develop operational plans to ensure school’s compliance with the required safety and security requirements of National, Ministry and any other relevant guidelines as required by Schools.
- Oversee the implementation of the operational plans to ensure compliance with the necessary guidelines and standards required by MOE and the relevant authorities.
- Review processes annually to ensure that school keeps up with the changing requirements of National, Ministry and any other guidelines for the safe and secure operation of a School.
- Propose and develop SOPs and internal guides, working with different stakeholders, to ensure safe and smooth running of daily school operation (eg: Arrival & Dismissal, Visitor Management, School Events Management, School Incident Reporting Management etc)
- Implement & review operational plans to constantly improve the efficiency of daily school operations
- School Operations Management (30%)
- Co-manage school operations for student related mass activities, eg: arrival & dismissal, assembly, CCA, school celebrations etc
- Develop & review operational processes, plans and guides for school operations related to students mass activities
- Provide training, briefings, talks etc to internal and external stakeholders on the implementation and execution of operational processes for the safety of staff & students
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and ensure compliance with internal guides and processes
- Co-manage school operations on incident management, visitor & parking management, events management, and any other general management that is required for school operations
- Data and Information Management (20%)
- Set up and maintain accurate and up to date data system to facilitate constant review of operational processes in the areas of School Safety, Emergency Preparedness and School Operations.
- Analyze and provide dashboard data to external and internal stakeholders.
- Review and enhance effectiveness and efficiency of database management system.
- Provide quarterly reports to school leaders on the readiness of school in terms of emergency preparedness and safety measurements benchmarked against the Ministry requirements.
- Campus 2 Project Management (20%)
- Coordinate and co-manage the Campus 2 project
- Project manage internal stakeholders to gather user requirements for the infrastructure and physical set up of Campus 2
- Mediate between internal & external stakeholders, eg MOE representative, main contractor, sub-contractors etc
- Ensure that user specifications are adhered in the construction of Campus 2
- Co-manage the handover process from the contactors and MOE during TOP
- Co-plan for the move to Campus 2
- Execute the move plan to Campus 2
- Perform reviews and safety checks pre & post move.
- Co-manage the defect checks and DLP post move
Any Other Duties
- Support other duties and operations required by the School.
- Provide general operational support in organizational wide programmes and events.
- Participate in school and AA(S) wide programmes and events.
- Participate in a working committee to advance school’s vision and mission.
- Undertake tasks and duties as assigned by Administration & Operations Manager and Principals to meet organizational needs.
- Possesses a minimum educational qualification as follows: Diploma/Degree in relevant field
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experiences in mainstream school or special education settings
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Preferred to have class 3 driving license
- Experience in Organisational Planning & Development and Emergency Preparedness & Safety will be an advantage
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.