|Senior Occupational Therapist||Full Time|
We are a value-based organization, committed to serving students on the autism spectrum who have an intellectual disability. Working as a team from different professional background, we work interdependently to provide the best evidence-informed practices that we know so that quality education can be provided through an autism focused curriculum, competent staff, and strong family collaboration.
Program Planning & Delivery
- Plan and deliver programmes for students with Autism Spectrum in the area of Life Readiness skills (e.g. sensory, fine motor skills, handwriting skills, work skills)
- Adapts school and classroom environment, tools and materials (adaptive devices or equipment) for the purpose of improving students’ functioning and facilitating students access to curricular and instructional activities as well as safety consideration
- Implement school-wide initiatives on sensory supports for students
- Plan and Co-ordinate among key stakeholders to review/revise students' occupational therapy goals, develop plans for services and make recommendations to implement goals
- Evaluate progress and outcomes using selected outcome measures at regular intervals
Training & Coaching
- Provide training, consultation, and instruction to teachers on the use of adaptive devices and equipment for the purpose of ensuring such devices are used appropriately and optimal benefits are achieved
- Plan and deliver training on ASD related topics to stakeholders
- Plan induction and orientation for new OTs
- Coach and develop OTs
- Supervise OTs eligible for registration with Allied Health Professional Council in Singapore to be a Full Registrant
Management and Service Operations
- Monitor individual agreed KPIs for OT service provision.
- Lead with the team in the development of program, policies & procedures to promote best practice in OT service provision by collaborating with other allied health professionals
- Participate in research projects to contribute to evidence-based practice
- Recommend procurement and monitor utilization of equipment and resource material
- Conduct performance reviews of OTs
- Any other responsibilities as required by your Supervisor
- Registered OT with the Allied Health Professional Council in Singapore as Full Registrant
- Preferably have attained a Supervision certificate
- At least 5-7 years of relevant working experience in the same or related field including assessment, intervention, and teaching
- Desire to learn about Autism and the passion to serve the autism community and their families
- Excellent collaborative skills
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.