|Intern, Human Resources||Internship|
As an HR intern, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, innovative and inclusive environment of the Association’s Human Resources Department
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Training and Development
- Assist in logistic arrangement for internal and external local, and overseas training.
- Employee Relations and Retention
- Support Staff Welfare & Engagement / Events and Activities, including Group level events.
- Assist in administrative task, including but not limited to Annual Leave verification, claim processing and filing, creating and updating of staff details, attendance logs and reports etc.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor or School Management