|ICT Executive||Full Time|
End User Device Computing (EUDC)
- Provides Level 1/Level 2 IT on-site support to all end users in Eden Schools, Eden Centers and AA(s) HQ.
- Provide day to day IT on-site support, troubleshooting desktop, laptop, mac book, iPad, printer and projector.
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, Outlook & etc.)
- New user setup and orientation including installing and configuring workstations, software, network printing & etc.
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot all mailboxes for users.
- Maintain an update documentation of IT assets, software license purchase and inventory records.
- Manage, maintain and support network and communication equipment, server’s infrastructure which include:
- Setting up and maintenance of servers, storage and network equipment such as Cambium/Cisco/Ruckus/HP/DELL Brand of Switches/Routers/Access Point (AP)
- Conducting backup and data recovery activities
- Updating anti-virus definition
- Updating software license and hardware inventory
- Install new or rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Provide day to day IT support on server administration, network operation and configuration.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and systems.
- Support LAN, WAN, WIFI network, Internet, intranet systems, database administration and end user issues.
- Office 365 administration.
- Manage and liaise with vendors to ensure services and supports are delivered according to service agreements.
- Maintain an update documentation of internal IT systems and server licenses.
- Ensure School’s physical security and computer security measures are enforced.
- Creates and maintain good technical documentation and operation procedures.
Any other duties as assigned by the Infocomm Technology Manager and/or Deputy Executive Director and Principal
- Diploma or Degree holder in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Preferably with at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the same or related field
- With solid Infra background, understanding of servers, Active Directory/Azure, or O365 skills, and experience
- Strong experience and Understanding in IT Operations, Technology or Maintenance of Computer Network Systems
- Familiar with Zoom, Azure, Office 365(Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerApps), MS Endpoint/Intune & Apple School Manager.
- Proficient in MS Exchange and two or more O365 technologies
- Good to have with certification on the following: Microsoft Office 365, MS Windows Server, MS Exchange/Azure & O365 Administrator
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.