|Case Worker||Full Time|
Autism Association (Singapore) or AA(S), is a Social Service Agency dedicated to supporting and serving individuals with autism to maximise their potential, helping them lead meaningful and quality lives in society
We are a value-based organization, committed to serving students on the autism spectrum. Working as a team from different professional background, we work interdependently to provide the best evidence-informed practices that we know so that quality education can be provided through an autism focused curriculum, competent staff, and strong family collaboration.
The Family and Life Services (FLS) Department work closely with families of our student/client and other allied professionals to provide care and support in their education. You will be managing cases within a multidisciplinary team to ensure student’s educational development in school and post school continual learning in adult centres.
Your Impact and Contribution
You will mainly be focused in Case Work on the following areas:
Engagement and Assessment
- Assess referral cases to ensure that they are suitable for intake
- Identify and clarify the key issues to the problem situation, gather relevant information from clients and conduct needs and intake assessments to assess and identify severity, key risks and protective factors for intervention
Case Review and Documentations
- Evaluate the process as well as the outcome objectively and recommend possible ways for future improvement
Goal Setting and Intervention Plans
- Conduct care/case planning and goal setting with client based on standard guidelines and professional assessments
Programme Development and Implementation
- Assist in the development and implementation of programmes through data collection and the conduct of basic analysis
Involve in Alumni and Respite Programmmes for AAS
- Degree in Social Work / Psychology / Counselling
- Relevant work experience in Case Management/Social Work in the Special Needs sector will be added advantage
- Having a strong communication skill and comfortable in working with multi-disciplinary team
- Candidates who are currently pursuing training in Social Work/Counselling can be considered for the role
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.