|Assistant Director, Corporate Services||Full-Time|
Autism Association (Singapore) or AA(S), is a Social Service Agency dedicated to supporting and serving individuals with autism to maximise their potential, helping them lead meaningful and quality lives in society.
AA(S) programmes and services aim to impart life-skills to maximise the potential of persons with autism to lead dignified, independent, meaningful and quality lives in society. We are a dynamic and fast-growing organization.
AA(S) manages a suite of programmes and services under the Eden brand portfolio. These include:
- Eden Children’s Centre for young children with autism (aged 2 – 6 years old)
- Eden School, for children and youths (aged 7 – 18 years old)
- Eden Centre for Adults (Clementi and Hougang) for adults (aged 18 – 55 years old)
- Eden Activity Club for adults who are not accessing post-school programmes and services
We invite like-minded individuals to join us and transform the lives entrusted to us.
- Work closely with Director, Special Projects to provide leadership and overall support to the Association in line with its mission and vision
- Operationalize the Association’s strategy and business plans
- Oversee the various group functions that support the Association’s mission
- Direct, manage and oversee the HR Department
- Represent the Association to key external stakeholders
- Any other duties as assigned by Director, Special Projects on the Board of Management
You should possess a tertiary qualification with at least 8 years’ relevant work experience in general or HR management and have a strong command of written and spoken English, as well as strong interpersonal skills, a deep passion to serve and to make a difference in the lives of clients on the autism spectrum.