|Administrative Executive||Full Time|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of Data and Information (35%)
- Manage accurate and relevant data collection & school database systems e.g. enrolment muster, application muster, Sharepoint, Student Data Management System etc
- Analyze and provide statistical reports and data to external and internal stakeholders.
- Review, plan, organize and develop innovative processes and workflows to better manage data collection & school data systems
- Review and enhance effectiveness and efficiency of database management system.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in better management of school data
- Manage communication of data system requirements to internal stakeholders.
- School Communication (35%)
- Work with School Management Team to implement communication strategies
- Ensure all communications align with school protocols and AAS/Eden brand
- Create communication content for school programmes, events, operations and school website and digital platforms
- Develop, write and disseminate school communication to internal & external stakeholders
- Track and analyze effectiveness of communication channels
- Manage school enquiry email
- Review and promote effective communication methodologies & strategies
- Admission & Withdrawal (20%)
- Provide administrative support to Student Admission Process
- Align communication standards for general queries and admission related queries & replies
- Others (10%)
- Support administrative & operational duties.
- Provide general administrative support in organizational wide programmes and events.
- Participate in school and AAS wide programmes and events.
- Participate in a working committee to advance school’s vision and mission.
- Undertake tasks and duties as assigned by Administration & Operations Manager and Principals to meet organizational needs.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder
- Experienced in Data management will be added advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Good Team player
- Resourceful and can work independently
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.