We are recruiting volunteers who are patient, flexible, willing to learn, and most of all, interested in promoting the well-being of people with autism. Depending on your availability and inclination, you may be involved in the following programmes:
Eden Centre for Adults
- To assist in conducting daily activities such as art & craft, ball games, swimming and other leisure activities
- Able to commit a minimum of 2 hours per week
- A minimum commitment of 1 semester (20-22 weeks)
Eden Activity Club
- To support the various activity programmes such as art & craft, sports and fitness, music & movement, monthly outings
- Able to commit 3 hours on Saturday mornings
- A minimum commitment of 10 weeks
Other Programmes / Ad-hoc Projects
- To assist in conducting games & songs and other group activities.
- To assist in teaching art & craft, Chinese Language.
- To assist in administrative tasks like mass mailing, data entry, filing, etc.
- To assist in operational tasks like minor handyman work, painting, IT, etc
- To assist in specialised tasks like photography, fund-raising projects, translation of articles, etc
You may call us at (65) 6774 6649 for clarification.