The Eden Children's Centre (formerly known as "Autism Children’s Centre") provides early intervention programs for children aged 2-6 years old who have been diagnosed to be on the Autism spectrum. An IEP (Individualized Education Program) is developed for each child based on a Needs Assessment. Goals setting and progress reviews are conducted every semester.
We equip our pre-schoolers with autism with relevant skills to be ready for school settings
Our Guiding Principles
- Incorporate Meaningfulness, Dignity, Independence and Safety in all that we do
- Advocate caregiver collaboration and joyful learning as essential components for successful long-term outcomes
- Support the Autism Learning Style by utilising key autism strategies and evidence-based practices
Our intervention program incorporates a mixture of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) strategies and Structured Teaching (TEACCH) principles. The key focus areas of intervention are the following domains:
- Language & Communication Skills
- Cognitive / Visual Skills
- Behavioural / Self-Regulation Skills
- Gross & Fine Motor Skills
- Social Interaction & Play Skills
- Pre-Academic Skills
Each session is a mixture of 1:1 or small group teaching, big group activities as well as Occupational Therapy sessions. Caregivers are highly encouraged to participate in the teaching sessions
- School fees are means-tested and will be calculated prior to enrolment, after the receipt of required documentation.
- The centre operates on a 40-week school year, and follows the regular school holidays.
- There is no replacement for sessions that fall on Public holidays.
- There is no provision for transport to and from the centre
|Monday & Tuesday||9.00am - 12.00nn
1.30pm - 4.30pm
|Wednesday, Thursday & Friday||9.00am - 11.00am
11.30am - 1.30pm
Our Admission Criteria
- At the point of enrolment the Child must be between 2 and 5 years of age.
- Child must be clinically diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) or suspected ASD.
- Child must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- At least one parent must be a member of Autism Association (Singapore)