The Eden Children's Centre (formerly known as "Autism Children’s Centre") provides early intervention programs for children aged 2-6 years old who have been diagnosed to be on the Autism spectrum. An IEP (Individualized Education Program) is developed for each child based on a Needs Assessment. An Occupational Therapy Assessment is also conducted within the first month of admission. Goals setting and progress reviews are conducted every semester.
|Monday & Tuesday||
9.00am - 12.00nn
1.30pm - 4.30pm
|Wednesday, Thursday & Friday||9.00am - 11.00am
11.30am - 1.30pm
Our intervention program incorporates a mixture of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) strategies and Structured Teaching (TEACCH) principles. The key focus areas of intervention are the following domains:
- Language and Communication Skills
- Cognitive / Visual Skills
- Behavioural and Social Interaction Skills
- Gross / Fine Motor Skills
- Adaptive Living Skills
Each session is a mixture of 1:1 or small group teaching, big group activities as well as Occupational Therapy sessions. Caregivers are highly encouraged to participate in the teaching sessions
- School fees are means-tested and will be calculated prior to enrolment, after the receipt of required documentation.
- The centre operates on a 40-week school year, and follows the regular school holidays.
- There is no replacement for sessions that fall on Public holidays.
- There is no provision for transport to and from the centre.
Our Admission Criteria
- At the point of enrolment the Child must be between 2 and 5 years of age.
- Child must be clinically diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) or suspected ASD.
- Child must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident