|ICT Officer||Full Time|
- Manage, maintain and support network and server infrastructure which includes: Updating anti-virus definition and Updating software license and hardware inventory
- Cloning image and Setting up of new PCs / Notebooks
- Perform all set-up, installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of desktop, network printers, Firewall, WiFi access point, operating systems and other communication and networking equipment
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot all mailboxes for users (Office 365)
- Provides IT help desk support to all users in office/site
- Ensure School’s physical security and computer security measures are enforced
- Manage staff security access card
- Creates and maintain good technical documentation and operation procedures
- ITE / Nitec / Diploma / Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Outlook email client
- Minimum of 1 years prior experience / Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Knowledgeable in Windows Networking and Basic Hardware Maintenance
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.