|Social Work Associate||Full Time|
1. Case Management
• Provide family-centred case management to families of clients through counselling, financial assessment, home visits as well as referrals to other agencies for more support when necessary.
• Assist Social Workers in carrying out administrative work, in the delivery of social services to client and their families.
• Conduct home visits for when is necessary.
• Engage in team discussions in planning and implementing students’ educational needs.
2. Information Collection and Referral
• Assist Social Worker to maintain incoming and outgoing referrals and waiting list system.
• Follow-up with respective referral agencies (i.e. SG enable) on status of referral.
• Prepare monthly reports for respective referral agencies and management.
3. Centre/School Graduates Transition
• Assist families of graduating Clients/Students in transitioning to post-EIPIC and post-School.
• Programmes eg conduct transition planning talks, advise on deferment / registration procedures etc.
• Liaise with parents, internal and external stakeholders on transition & referral process.
• Track and submit statistics on student graduating figures.
4. Financial Assistance Schemes Management
• Assist in implementing the Financial Assistance Schemes operated by school including conducting home visits and reviews.
• Assist in implementing the VWO Transport Subsidy Scheme, including data entry for Means Testing.
• Refer students and families to sources of financial assistance in the community
5. Case & Group Discussion
• Engage in team discussions in planning and implementing students’ educational needs
• Engage in knowledge sharing sessions with team members
6. General enquires
• To response to general enquires and provide information to the general public and family of existing client.
7. Caregiver Support Network
• Connect caregivers and families with the relevant training workshops/courses
• Develop and facilitate support group for caregivers and families
8. Any other duties as assigned by Manager, Corporate Services, Student Affairs Manager, and/or Principal
10. Assist in conducting briefing and site tour of the Centres/School.
11. Perform any other relevant duties as requested by the Manager
12. Involve in Alumni and respite program for AAS (i.e. Transitional Resource Package; Lifestyle planning)
- Possess a diploma in Social work or relevant qualifications
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to liaise with Key External Stakeholders
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.