|Senior / Social Worker||Full Time|
- Case Management / Case Work
- Lead team in planning and implementing students’ / clients’ educational and training needs
- Lead team in case intervention and management
- Information Collection and Referral / Intake and Enrollment
- Develop and maintain incoming and outgoing referrals and waiting list structure and system
- Coordinate and conduct intake and enrollment processes with relevant internal and external parties for admissions and transfer
- Caregiver Support Network / Parent Engagement Programmes
- Conduct analysis, develop and implement programmes and services to meet the needs of students / clients and their families
- Organize support network and collaborate with caregivers with the relevant workshops, seminars, courses etc
- Take charge or assist on administration of Means Testing application.
- Any other duties as assigned by Senior Manager, Corporate Services, Student Affairs manager, and / or Principal
- Preferably a Degree or Graduate Diploma in Social Work
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and competency (For Senior Social Worker)
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of relevant experience and competency (For Social Worker)
- Has strong interpersonal skills, a team player and have strong sense of responsibility
- Be able to work independently and has good communication skills
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.