|Information and Communications Technology Executive / Senior Executive / Manager||Full Time|
1. Infrastructure Support for Information Communications Technology (ICT) for AA(S) and Eden School
- Oversee group level ICT Support for AA(S) and Eden School.
- Oversee group level IT support team and deployment to support the following units.
- AA(S) Headquarters
- Eden Children’s Centre (Clementi)
- Eden Children’s Centre (Simei)
- Eden School Campus 1
- Eden School Campus 2 (future)
- Eden Centre for Adults (Clementi)
- Eden Centre for Adults (Hougang)
- Eden Activity Club
- Develop SOPs for maintenance of hardware and software and inventory and movement records of all ICT equipment in the organization.
- Propose improvements to upgrade classrooms, computer labs and special rooms to facilitate the deliverables in the ICT Work Plan
- Liaise with external vendors for group level purchases of ICT hardware and software
- Project manager for existing IT systems and maintenance, including but not limited to the following:
- FAQ System
- Student attendance system
- Resource loan system
- Human Resource system
- Finance SAP system
- Student Affairs system (proposed)
- Donor management system
- Volunteer management system
- Membership management
2. Data Management
- Manage and review the use of shared drive / cloud systems for organization’s file storage and sharing needs.
- Manage the related servers, hardware and software to ensure sufficient data storage capacity and relevancy, provide updates and improvement suggestions etc.
- Drive and track data management by key process owners aligned to requirements in QAF.
3. IT Support
- Drive and implement IT related SOPs and processes for AA(S) and Eden School
- Explore and secure innovative platforms to facilitate student engagement in learning and professional development for staff
- Oversee IT support team to provide support for staff needing advice on ICT related matters
- Promote and create opportunities for effective ICT use across AA(S) and Eden School.
- Procurement of additional IT assets as required by the organization.
- Oversee IT budgeting and ICT work plan.
- Oversee IT risk assessment and business continuity plan.
· Provide ICT support for Event Committees.
· Provide support for branding, social media, publicity and marketing resource creation
- Ensure support for the following are met
- Provide first level technical support to end users for hardware and software related issues, i.e. WiFi, email setup when required
- Perform basic troubleshooting of IT infrastructure, i.e. firewall, wireless controller, server systems.
- Installing and configuring new or existing computer systems
- Set up and configuration of log in and email accounts for new users according to security profiles / deleting of accounts
- Assist in implementing new hardware, software for related IT assets
- Document and ensure compliance for IT SOPs
- Perform regular system housekeeping
- Ensure working order and maintenance of IT Assets (Computers, printers, etc.)
- Configure user accounts and shared drive access according to security profiles
- Manage and renewal of IT related contracts, i.e. Antivirus, server warranty
- Liaise with relevant vendors on repair and maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Support the IT budgeting process
- Perform periodic data backup of server data
- Procurement of additional IT assets as required by the organization
- Provide first level support for management of IPhone Net telephone switching system
- Manage photocopier access for end users
4. Staff Training
- Mount relevant training for all levels of staff to improve proficiency in use of ICT skills for teaching and learning, and for administrative efficiency.
- Conduct proficiency assessment on a regular basis, and mount relevant training to address the gaps.
5. Special Projects
- Project manager for Special Projects pertaining to ICT.
- Provide support for school wide Special Projects including but not limited to
- IT Planning of Eden School Campus 2
- IT Equipment optimization
- Educational Resource Depository
6. Any other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Corporate Services and Principal
- Degree holder in IT or related field
- Preferably with relevant experience, management experience for Manager position
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast paced work environment
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.