|Early Intervention Programme Teacher (Clementi)||Full Time|
- Delivers the following under the supervision of an assigned mentor:
- Assesses autism learning needs of students using key assessment documents and processes
- Plans appropriate lessons and activities to meet the goals as listed in the child's Individualised Educational Plan (IEP)
- Uses autism specific strategies in implementation of intervention to achieve IEP goals
- Prepares appropriate materials for lesson delivery
- Monitors, documents and reports on progress of child on IEP goals
- Works closely with parents / careers throughout child's intervention process
- Initiates discussions with team members on combined sessions
- Submits all reports and data sheets on a timely basis.
- Diploma / Degree in Early Childhood Education or Pre-school Teaching or equivalent
- Relevant teaching experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Desire to learn about Autism and expand knowledge base
- Passion to work with young children and their families to maximize their talents and potential
- Working Location: Eden Children’s Centre – Clementi (Blk 374 Clementi Ave 4 #01-182 S120374)
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.