|Senior Psychologist||Full Time|
- Conduct functional behaviour analysis and develop Individual Behaviour Plans (IBPs)
- Conduct screening assessments related to school admission, vocational and other Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) related assessments
- Plan and execute intervention programmes for students with autism in group or individual setting
- Coach key partners to apply educational and behavioural techniques to carry out intervention plans at home and in class
- Provide behavior management support to students and attend to school student behavior crisis line
- Coordinate activities related to case management of students
- Facilitate training for caregivers / staff
- Any other responsibilities required by your Supervisor
- Leadership Duties
- To articulate the Autism Therapist's role scope and responsibilities to teachers, other school professionals, administrators, support personnel, families and the community
- To provide routine reporting on agreed KPIs for Autism Therapists service provision
- To positively influence the development of programs and policies & procedures to promote best practice in Autism Therapists service provision
- To be directly involved in the assessment of needs and development of Autism Therapists services to meet priority needs areas in consultation with leaders
- To provide Supervision and Mentorship inducting new professionals and/or supervising / mentoring new Autism Therapists.
- To be involved in WeCAN Carer Training as required.
- To establish and maintain professional linkages to the national and international Psychology Professional bodies.
- Possess a Masters in Psychology or equivalent
- With at least 5 years relevant work experience in the same or related field
- A member of Singapore Psychological Society or must be eligible for full registration
- Evident proficiency in English Language
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast paced work environment
- Desire to learn about Autism and has the passion to serve autism community and their families
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.